Sunday, January 17, 2010

WELCOME!

Hello and welcome to my blog Greeting Card Connection. As you might suspect from my blog title, I LOVE Greeting Cards! I'm one of "those" people who stand forever at the greeting card counter reading and laughing out loud at the humorous greeting cards.

On this blog I'll be sharing how greeting cards can enhance your life and the lives of your loved ones and friends. How?

Let me explain...


A recent health study published in Psychological Science reveals that people experience less physical pain when they look at photographs of their loved ones.

Do you know someone who has physical pain--maybe arthritis or recent surgery? Why not send them a greeting card today and include a photograph--maybe one taken of the two of you together. I'm sure your thoughtfulness will be appreciated, and who knows, their pain just might be eased!

To read more about enhancing your life and the lives of others just by sending greeting cards, visit healingwithonlinegreetingcards.com.

Bye for now. Until next time, Have a Great Day, and be sure to...Send Greeting Cards!

5 comments:

  1. Hello Jan,

    Thanks for such caring advice. I think this is much better than sending an empty card.

    I look forward to your future posts.

    Rick

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your thoughts, Rick! I'm glad you find the info helpful.

    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jan i agree it is so nice when you receive a personal card it makes you feel as though someone really cares. Nice post Jan

    Look forward to seeing more posts from you

    Martin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jan, In our hectic world it's not often we can do something that's so "good" all the way around. Sending Greeting Cards is one of thos things.

    It makes the person you send it to feel special.
    It can help further your business.
    It makes you feel better.

    I call that a "win, win, win"!!!

    I'm looking forward all you have to say
    ShellyB

    ReplyDelete